Live entertainment in the Joshua Tree area reflects for the most part the thriving musical aspect of the rich cultural
arts community of the Hi-Desert. There is a world-class songwriter-singer scene going on. Annually there are now
four music festivals. An increasing number of major artists have caught on to the coolness factor of the area and
are making their home in the Morongo Basin. The performance venues range from espresso bars to trippy roadhouses.
The 29 Palms Inn
This charming old establishment with fine dining offers high quality music.
- Friday night-desert Lounge singer Jeff Haifler
- Saturday night a guitarist troubadour delivers covers with a sing along feel. Sunday Brunch-11AM-2PM Guitarist Callan performs acoustic guitar solos with a folk, classical and Brazilian flavor
- Sunday night-Jazz duo, trumpet, key boards and vocals. The group performs a legitimate jazz nightclub feel with great soloing fun vibe.
29 Palms Ca
760 367 3505
Pappy and Harriet's Palace
The Palace is a famous western themed roadhouse and perhaps the coolest scene of any club in the area. With its fort like adobe design and potbelly stove glowing it has lots of atmosphere. It is located in an old cowboy movie film set town. The music here is in an American roots and country vein. With music five nights a week a huge volume of artists flow through and the new owners have great taste in booking acts from local artists to national name acts
- Thursday night Cowboy type live music
- Friday night-cover bands to Roots or country.
- Saturday night-Live music
- Sunday afternoon-Country flavored Jam Session
- Monday night-Songwriter show case.
760 365 5956
53688 Pioneer Town Road
Pioneer Town Ca 92268
Joshua Tree Saloon
Right in the heart of town with an old Barn motif this place can have a rough biker vibe.
29 Palms Hiway366 2090
Joshua Tree California
Live Music-Thursday nights
The Rib Company
Lounge type soloist or duo performs in the nicely wood paneled bar.
Friday and Saturday 7 to 10 PM
56193 29 Palms Highway
Yucca Valley Ca
760 365 1663
Wine and Roses
Older hard liquor crowd throws 'em back to a house band that kicks out the oldies.
Yucca Valley Ca
- Friday night, Live music and dancing
- Saturday night, Live music and dancing
51572 29 Palms Hwy
Morongo Valley, CA, 92253
760 -363 -6513